\

Friday, February 03, 2006 || Don't you just love an Eliza Lee?

Phat Culture had a nightmare at 8:04 PM

|

The blogger:

  • Lazy

  • Self-proclaimed cutie

  • Talented

  • Constantly lives in denial

  • Digs hot dark guys, Dean Koontz, black color, gaming, and pigging out.

  • Layout: *ahem* THIS LAYOUT IS ONLY TEMPORARY!!! I messed up the codes for my new one and I lost my previous one, wtf.

    My profile

    Click on my picture for my so-called profile...

    You can rate this blog at The PPS Directory

    My favourite canine


    Site Feed


    Feed Burner

    Contact Me!


    Email and MSN: elizalee100@hotmail.com

    Friendster Profile: *Click*

    Recent Posts

  • Pictures of my SG trip!
  • No place like homeee!
  • Mmm
  • SG, baby!
  • Yoo hoo yoo hoo!
  • Liz's once in a lifetime drama review: Devil Besid...
  • Flamers and blog wars.
  • Random pictures of my lovely day, and I really nee...
  • DAMN EMO
  • A Blowjob Meme Gone Wrong.
  • Archives

  • August 2005
  • September 2005
  • October 2005
  • November 2005
  • December 2005
  • January 2006
  • February 2006
  • March 2006
  • April 2006
  • May 2006
  • June 2006
  • July 2006
  • August 2006
  • September 2006
  • October 2006
  • November 2006
  • December 2006
  • January 2007
  • February 2007
  • March 2007

  • Stories/Fiction

  • Walking in Broken Shoes

  • Heaven In Your Smile

  • Seeking Heaven

  • One More Time

  • A Different Kind of Loss

  • Symphonies

    Poems

  • Faces

  • If I Ever

  • Tarnished Hope

    Favourite Posts

  • My life is too short.

  • What makes Liz a girl pretty?

  • Blogging for fame?

  • Reasons why Liz'd make the BEST girlfriend ever.

  • The craziest weekend EVER.

  • Liz spoofs famous bloggers.

  • You're not exactly Prince Charming, bitch.

  • A Crazy foreigner from camp.

  • My cute Fifi is a bad camwhore. [Pic post]

  • My SG trip. [Pic post]

  • 'Party' with the gang. [Pic post]

  • Ugly pics from a pretty fun camp. [Pic post]

    Tag me!


    Friends

  • Clareen's
  • Carmen's
  • Evon's
  • Gavin's
  • Jin's
  • Joshua's
  • Joshua Loke's
  • Lee Quin's
  • Michy's
  • Wen Che's
  • Wen Lin's
  • Suet Foong's
  • Joshua Lim's


  • The Writers:

  • John Ling
  • Yvonne Foong

    The Famous Ones I read:

  • Kenny Sia
  • Minishorts
  • Edmund 'Swifty' Yeo
  • Bryan Boy
  • KY Speaks
  • Kamigoroshi
  • XiaXue
    Rojak Daily

    My Must-Reads:

  • Darien's
  • Jin's
  • Suet Li's
  • Kyels's
  • Jolene's
  • Asyraf Lee Photography
  • Binnie's
  • Prashanth's
  • SapiensBryan's
  • Cheryl's
  • Vincent's
  • Xen0's
  • Yuen Qi's
  • Ann Jie's

    The Exchanges, etc:

  • Life Feel
  • Binnie's TwentyFourSevens
  • Josh's Blown Fuse
  • Avril Freak Ken
  • Funny Junk

    Creative Commons License
    Th is work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution 2.5 License.

    Free Games



    Listed on BlogShares

    Who Links Here